Certified BDO Consultation
The Voucher for Technical Assistance (VTA), allows micro, small and medium-sized enterprises that operate in the productive sectors, to receive vouchers in various denominations to access business support services provided by Appfinity Technologies and other accredited Business Development Organization (BDOs). Vouchers will have values ranging from $50,000 up to $200,000. The Development Bank of Jamaica (DBJ) is prepared to finance up to 70% of the cost of the service or the value of the voucher, whichever is lower
Entrepreneurs who operate businesses all the traditional industries as well as those operating in emerging industries qualify for assistance under the programme. Traditional industries are agriculture, agro-processing, tourism, energy, manufacturing, mining, and services while emerging industries include animation and information technology.
Essentially, any entrepreneur who wishes to improve his/her business operations and fit the criteria below, may apply for a voucher online on the DBJ’s website.
Website Development (Max 7 Pages) - $150,000
eCommerce Platform (Website + Payment) - $300,000
Learning Management System - $300,000
Software Testing and Documentation - $1500 per hr
Voucher Approval Process
- Entrepreneurs retrieve application form on voucher website – www.dbjvoucher.com
- Completed form is submitted to email@example.com
- The client receives an automatic email confirming receipt of application.
- The project manager may interview the client, regarding the information in the application.
- Project manager evaluates the applications and either approve or deny the request via email.
- If approved, a voucher is emailed to the client.
- The client redeems the voucher at a BDO of their choice.
MSME Selection Criteria
- Entity is registered with the Companies Office Of Jamaica and has a valid Tax Compliance Certificate (TCC)
- The business entity has not received a voucher in the last two years
- The entrepreneur has demonstrated that the vouchers will have potential to improve his/her business operations and strategy e.g.